Thursday, August 23, 2007

holy crap



ok. As I am not one yet I can make this nasty little observation:
Women in their 40's and beyond are fucking INSANE!

From one highly deluded "lady" I got the warning "as you sow so shall you reap"....excellent!
Because all I have sewn have been good intentions and lots of personal work and adjustments...well I'm expecting good things busting out all over. (Oh and BTW...my Karma is quick...they started today!)

So living Tru- I again am the winner.
And our deluded "lady"- well she certainly has shown her ass.

My other problematic situation- well....turns out I am the jolly candylike hero, not the evil, badguy that was being ran outta town on a rail. It is very easy to villianize a person when they are 2000 miles away and unable to participate in their own defense. As it turns out- I'm sittin' pretty, and I know exactly WHO my friends are, and how they feel about me. I am loved and I DON'T SUCK!!!

so nyah nyah nyah na na........
I'm alive
I'm free
you can't take the sky from me!

No comments: